FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the typical process of wedding dress shopping at BoLee Bridal Couture?
- After booking an appointment online, we will confirm the chosen date with you.
- During your appointment date, you’ll get to chat with a bridal consultant one-on-one about the style, shape, and design you are looking for. Your bridal consultant will pull the gowns for you to try on.
- If after trying on dresses and you’ve found the one, measurements will need to be taken in order to place the order.
- Dresses normally take about 4-6 months for production which we will notify you with the ETA once we receive a confirmation from the designers.
- Once the gown arrives at our boutique for inspection, we will contact you to schedule for a pickup appointment or set up a First Fitting Alterations appointment (if you choose to work with our seamstresses).
- During the regular pickup appointment, you will get to try on your gown before taking it home. If you plan to do alterations with us, during the First Fitting appointment, you will be in your gown for pinning.
- Alterations take about 2-3 months so a few more fittings will need to be scheduled afterwards.
- After the final fitting of alterations, the gown will be steamed and ready to wear for the wedding date.
I booked an appointment to try on dresses, what do I need to bring?
We recommend bringing a strapless bra. You can also bring shapewear if you choose to.
How long does it take for my dress to arrive?
- Dresses take about 4-6 months to be made and it will ship to our boutique within 1-2 weeks afterwards.
- If you purchased a gown online and selected the gown to ship to your address, there will be an additional ~2 weeks to arrive (or depending on your request for expedited shipping). But after your order, we will provide you detail information on the ETA. Once the gown arrives to our boutique, we will provide you a tracking number.
My wedding/wear date is coming up soon, can I rush my order?
Can I make customizations on a dress?
- Some designers do allow specific changes to the gown like petite lengths or hem lengthening, lowering of the neckline, closing a slit, modest versions, lined or unlined, etc. Please contact us before purchasing so we can check for customizability and put in a special order for you.
- More complicated customizations can be done with your seamstress or our inhouse alterations.
Can I try on the gowns before purchasing?
What size should I order?
Will I need alterations for my dress?
When should I start my alterations?
How many guests can I bring to my appointment?
Brides are allowed to bring 1 guest maximum. Children are considered guests.
Are food/drinks allowed in the store?
No food or drinks are allowed inside the store. We cannot allow any party to bring champagne at this time.
Are pets/dogs allowed in the store?
No, we do not allow any pets inside the store. But registered Service Dogs are allowed.